Colonic irrigation using hydrocolon therapy can eliminate constipation and restore normal bowel function.
Colonic, Colonic Irrigation, High Colonics, Colonic Hydrotherapy, hydrocolon therapy, Colon Lavage, Enemas and Clysters…
All refer to different techniques and procedures for cleansing of the large intestine (colon) and sigmoid (lower bowel) of metabolic waste without the use of prescription medications or any other toxic agents.
If you wish to maintain good health for life, you may discover colonics, also called colon hydrotherapy or high colonics, to be greatly beneficial in the prevention, treatment and relief of many common health ailments.
Many doctors are now embracing colonic irrigation as an adjunct to their traditional medical treatments, or as part an overall regimen of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) designed to cleanse and detoxify their patient’s colon, liver, kidney and lymphatic systems.
Dr. Leonard Smith, MD, of Gainesville, Florida, a board certified general surgeon by the American College of Surgery, with 25 years practicing as a specialist in gastrointestinal surgery states, “If medical centers, hospitals, and clinics installed colon hydrotherapy departments, they would find such departments just as efficacious for patients as their present treatment areas which are devoted to physiotherapy.”
Colonics administered by a trained colonic therapists, using state-of-the-art colonic hydrotherapy equipment ensures maximum efficacy and safety, and is the perfect procedure to eliminate constipation, detoxify the major organs of elimination and restore normal bowel function.
Colon cleansing can also be greatly assisted by the use of herbal supplement colon cleansers. When used in combination with drinking lots of water, addition of colonic bacterial flora and fiber food supplements, you may achieve excellent cleansing benefits. But if your goal is a more thorough cleanse, as part of a general detoxification or wellness program, you will find scheduling a colonic, or series of colonics, highly beneficial and much easier when performed by a competent colon hydrotherapist.
Many medical professionals heartily endorse the use of alternative health therapies — including colonic irrigation — and they have incorporated these therapies as an integral part of their daily patient care and healing.
This fact remains… Colonic irrigation is an easy way to cleanse your colon, and whether you choose to use a home colonic (enema) kit, or you prefer the services of a professional colon hydrotherapist, using the latest state-of-the-art colon therapy equipment in a private health clinic… Your health will benefit.
Colon cleansing for women can be particularly advantageous to alleviate pre and post menstrual discomfort and pain. Men experiencing constipation and prostate problems, onset by excess pressure on the lower bowel, may also obtain significant relief from a series of colonic irrigations.
Cancer patients, experiencing increased toxic stress and constipation during chemotherapy and radiation treatment, can benefit from colonic hydrotherapy. Douglas Brodie, MD, of Reno, Nevada a practicing oncologist and homeopath observes, “I have found over the years that cancer patients who are not doing well usually are toxic and not being cleansed.” Any reduction of toxic stress on the major organs of elimination may aid in strengthening the immune system.
To learn all the benefits of colonic irrigation using colon hydrotherapy take a look, at some of these articles as posted on www.colonhealth.net
- Special Health Alert: Sickness Begins in a Toxic Colon
- Colonic Irrigation used to cleanse, maintain and restore colon health.
- Colon Hydrotherapy – The Key to Good Health and Vitality!
- What is The Colon and What Does It Do?
- Problems Associated with Colon Toxicity.
- What Happens During a Colon Hydrotherapy Session?
- What are the Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy?
- Colon Hydrotherapy and its Clinical Applications – 6 Part Series
- A Brief History of Colon Therapy
- Colon Hydrotherapy: A Forgotten Art – 4 Part Series
- 12 Most Frequently Asked Questions about Colon Hydrotherapy
- How many Colonic Irrigations & How Much do they Cost?
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis finds digestive dysfunctions.
- Learning Thru Experience – Colon Hydrotherapy: A Story of Healing
- How the Health of our Colon affects our Total Health.
- Colonic Irrigation and Colon Hydrotherapy Schools
- From Healer to Victim to Health: A personal story of healing.
- Remove It or ‘It’ will Remove You.
- Using Colon Hydrotherapy and Natural Remedies to relieve Constipation.
- Digestive Enzymes help overall digestion and Alleviate Constipation.
- Colonic Irrigation and Colon Cleansing: A First Step towards Total Health.
- Colonic Cleansing Benefits Women’s Colon Health
- Is Your Colon a Toxic Waste Dump?
- You may be Suffering from Chronic Constipation and Not Know It!
- Stop Being Sick and Tired… Do a Body Detox and Internal Cleanse!
- Irritable Bowel Syndome: Whispering An Unpleasant Subject
- Use Friendly Bacteria For Good Colon Health
- Defend Your Health With Friendly Bacteria
- Colon Cleansing For Better Digestion & True Gut Busting Results!
- Are Coffee Colonics The Real Thing?
- Constipation and Natural Remedies that Work!
- Overcoming Constipation and Colon Toxicity Naturally
- Green Drink Relieves Constipation and Detoxifies your Colon!
- Garlic helps Eliminate Constipation and Strengthens your Colon
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 8 Simple Self-Help Tips